Condo Insurance Coverage

Purchasing a condo in Florida typically means needing to insure it before the ink is dry on the paper – proof of insurance is part of the deal. Condominiums require insurance protection like any other home, but when you only own a portion of a building, your insurance liability may be more limited.


Just the right amount of coverage for your needs.

You may or may not need a complete HO3 policy depending on your association requirements, but you will be responsible for certain parts of the structure and for your own property. Most (although certainly not all) condominium homeowner associations maintain a master policy, which effectively covers the exterior building, walkways and common grounds. For your individual unit, you may simply need a policy that covers:
  • Interior walls
  •  Flooring
  •  Appliances
  • Personal property
  • Personal liability
  • And more…

Confirm the specifics of your insurance needs with the condominium administration or owner, and then contact Radiant for the appropriate coverage. Our agents can recommend the best policy and carrier for your needs, and help you ensure your belongings are fully protected.

Protect your investment.

Your Radiant agent can walk you through common condo insurance coverages, including:

  •  Interior walls
  •  Flooring
  •  Cabinets
  •  Appliances
  •  Personal property
  • Personal liability
  •  And more…

You can opt for additional coverage and options available to you, including:

  •  Personal property replacement cost
  •  Water backup and sewage overflow
  • Increased mold and fungi
  • Loss assessment
  • Increased personal liability
  •  And more…

Insure your condo as you would any other home,for comfort and peace of mind.